sexta-feira, 17 de agosto de 2012 | |

Direto do toca-CD (7)

What is happening to me?
Crazy, some'd say
Where is my friend when I need you most?
Gone away

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

("Ordinary World", de Rhodes, Taylor, Cuccurullo e Lebon)

***

I think back to the times
When dreams were what mattered
Tough talking youth naïveté
You said you never let me down
But the horse stampedes and rages
In the name of desperatio

(...)

Where's my friend I used to know
He's all alone

("Wasted Time", de Sebastian Bach, Rachel Bolan e Dave Sabo)

***

Nem um poema, nem um verso, nem um canto,
Tudo raso de ausência, tudo liso de espanto
Amiga, noiva, mãe, irmã, amante,
Meu amigo está longe
E a distância é tão grande.

Nem um som, nem um grito, nem um ai
Tudo calado, todos sem mãe nem pai
Amiga noiva mãe irmã amante,
Meu amigo esta longe
E a tristeza é tão grande.

("Meu Amigo Está Longe", de Ary dos Santos)

0 comentários: