domingo, 17 de junho de 2012 | |

"Son, accept the way..."

I never can forget the day 
When my dear mother did sweetly say 
"You are leaving, my darling boy, 
You always have been your mother's joy". 

Now as you leave this world to roam 

You may not be able to get back home 
But remember Jesus who lives on high 
Is watching over you with a mighty eye. 

The world is so full of old sin and woe 

And many sorrows everywhere you go 
But remember Jesus who's everywhere 
If you get in trouble now, He'll meet you there.

If you'll bow down before His face 

And trust in Him for His saving grace 
You have a burden He'll make then light 
And He sure will guide you in the right. 

Now when I think of my mother dear 

How often she did felt her cheer 
My wondering mind was going astray 
Was saying "Son, accept the way".

("Mother´s last word to her son", de Washington Phillips)


0 comentários: